HERE'S THE NEWS: YOU REACH YOUR CUSTOMERS!
People need the news. Weather, sports, lottery numbers, airport arrivals & departures, and the day's top headlines can be found on Access Broadcast News. You know what else can be found there? Your customers. Viewers spend an average of 20 minutes a day getting the information that matters to them, and you can be reaching them with the frequency and impact that ensures your message is remembered. Best part is, you'll pay only a fraction of what you'd pay for conventional TV advertising.
Here's How It Works
Your 15-second billboard (static) or 30-second full-motion ad appears on the top half of the screen in one or all of our Broadcast News markets across Saskatchewan: Regina/White City/Emerald Park, Yorkton/Melville, Weyburn, Estevan and the Battlefords. Your message will appear a minimum of 48 times a day, 7 days a week.
Here's a little bit about the people your message will reach:
NOTE: Full-motion not available in all markets
To learn more or to book your ad, call 1-866-271-8981 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Over 84% own their own homes
- Almost 60% have attended university
- 51% are working full time
- 76.3% own a computer
- Almost 42% have eaten out 6 or more times in the past month
- Over 20% are planning to purchase home entertainment equipment
- Guests in over 5,000 hotel rooms will use this information for airport arrivals and departures and to learn about the community they're visiting.