HOW TO PLAY
The Access Communications Children's Fund TV Bingo is only available to viewers of Access7. You must be at least 16 years old to purchase bingo cards or claim an Access7 TV Bingo prize. The Bingo line is 565-5381 or toll free at 1-877-889-8860.
How to Play
After You Win
- All cards must be marked with a bingo dabber.
- Cover the square in the middle of your card, marked 'FREE'.
- Each time a letter and number is called; cover the square on your card that corresponds to both such letter and number.
- The Ball (number) is not official until the caller has completely called the entire number. Ball supersedes any caller or mechanical error.
- You have achieved 'Bingo' when you cover the same pattern as called (i.e., the full card or any two lines), and have the last number called in your bingo pattern.
- Player has 60 seconds to call in and confirm their bingo.
- Once the winning game card(s) is validated, the game is closed and no more bingos will be accepted and the TV Bingo will resume to the next consecutive game or card.
- Each winner must supply the verification number and serial number of their winning card; and their name, address and phone number.
- All winners will be paid by cheque. The cheque is made out to the individual verifying the bingo. Proper identification is required prior to payment.
- The winning card (entire 6-up page) must be checked by an official verifier before payment of winnings is made. THE SERIAL NUMBER AND SERIES NUMBER MUST MATCH THE NUMBERS DISTRIBUTED THAT WEEK OF TV BINGO.
- In the event of multiple winners for the same prize, the cash value of the prize will be divided equally among the multiple winners. (For example, if there are two winners of a $500 game, each will receive $250). Minimum win is $40.
All unclaimed cash prizes will be added to the growing Jackpot portion of the TV Bingo.
All card sales are final and absolutely no refunds are allowed except at the discretion of an authorized Access Communications Children's Fund TV Bingo representative.
The Access Communications Children's Fund TV Bingo is licensed by the Saskatchewan Liquor and Gaming Authority. License # MB15-0009.
In the event of any disruption of the broadcast of the game due to acts of God or causes beyond the reasonable control of Access Communications including, but not limited to, power outages, the program shall be continued from the point of disruption the following day (Sunday) at 5:00 pm, and play will continue until the bingo program is complete.
Access Communications Children's Fund TV Bingo is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Game card must be verified by official verifiers before participant is declared a winner. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Access Communications Co-operative Limited and Access Communications Children's Fund and their agencies to use winner's name and/or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation. Any video, pictures or full name of winners or participants can be used only with their consent.
By accepting a prize, winner agrees not to hold Access Communications Co-operative Limited, Access Communications Children's Fund, their respective directors, officers, or employees accountable for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Access Communications Children's Fund TV Bingo. Winner knowingly and voluntarily assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in this promotion or use or redemption of prize. Access Communications and Access Communications Children's Fund are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Access Communications Children's Fund TV Bingo or in the announcement of the prize. Calls to Access Communications Children's Fund TV Bingo may be monitored for quality assurance.