Important information about a potential Canada Post labour disruption
Thursday, June 23, 2016
As of July 2016, a potential labour disruption at Canada post may interrupt postal services and delay your mail. In the event of a labour disruption, you are still responsible for making your monthly payment by the due date. If you normally mail us your payment, make sure to choose another payment option to help avoid late charges and service disruptions.
Access Communications has a number of ways to meet your needs for finding out how much you owe and alternative ways to pay your bill instead of mailing it in.
Sign Up for eBill
Access eBill is the fast, easy and convenient way to handle your monthly bill statements online. You will receive an email notification each month when your statement is ready.
Plus, sign up for Account Online to view and manage your account. To start, you will need your Access Account Number.
1. Visit MyAccess.ca
2. After selecting your community, in the top right hand corner, click on “Your Account Login”
3. Click “Sign Up Now” and fill in the required fields.
Options on How to Pay Your Bill
During a postal strike, there are still three easy ways to pay your bill.
1. Through your Financial Institution online or by phone.
(Note: You will just need your Access Communications account number)
2. Sign up for the Pre-Authorized Payment Plan where you enjoy the convenience of having your payment automatically withdrawn from your bank account.
3. In person at any Access Communications location during regular business hours.
For more information, please call one of our friendly customer service representatives at 1-866-363-2225; or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access Communications is a 100% Saskatchewan-owned non-profit co-operative that is committed to providing exceptional communications and entertainment services. Access is dedicated to the communities it lives in, reinvesting 100% of its earnings into the 230 communities it serves.
For more information contact:
Marketing Co-ordinator, Communications Officer
Access Communications Co-operative