Password & Account Settings
You can make the following setting changes:
• AccessPhone Web Portal Display Name: this will NOT change your outgoing call display or your directory listing.
• Account Password: the password you use to login to the AccessPhone Web Portal.
• Call Service Pin: the pin used to configure call settings such as remote call forward through the telephone user interface.
• Voicemail Pin: the pin used to access your voicemail through a telephone.
You can also change your AccessPhone Web Portal Password using Access Account Online. https://account.myaccess.ca/
Settings - Calls
• Change your general settings for incoming and outgoing call display. You can configure the behaviour of the telephone interface used to configure forwarding. By default when using a * code to configure forwarding the user must enter the number to be forwarded to. If they are disabled (unchecked) then the user can enter just the star codes and it will use the last number used for that call forward configuration.
Settings - Messages
• General message settings include the number of seconds before forwarding a call to voicemail. The default is 24 seconds (4 rings). You can also configure up to 4 email addresses to receive an email with an attachment of the voicemail. Leave original in Inbox will leave the message on the voicemail system as well as the email forward.
• Configure your access to the voice mailbox. Enabling Skip Pin will allow you to skip entering the pin when you access the mailbox from its own phone. Enabling Fast Login will eliminate the prompt to enter the phone number when accessing it from the associated line. Auto-play voicemail allows you instead to go directly to your messages as soon as you enter your mailbox. It is described as a hands-free feature, because you do not have to press any buttons to hear your messages. Voicemail Playback provides three options: Details and Messages, Message Only, Details Only. Details are the date, time and number information that is usually played before the message.
• Voicemail Greeting provides a selection of greetings: System, System with Number, System with Name, Personal, Group, and Extending Absence
Setting - Notifications
• This is the default notification for voicemail that provides a stutter tone or new message light indication on the phone. It should by default indicate the user telephone number and a check mark to notify for all voicemail.
• Configuration of an email address in notification settings will send an email notification when there is a new message. This does not include an attachment of the voicemail. This is another feature that is found under Setting – Messages, mark to notify for all voicemail.
• * You can configure a phone number to receive a call with automated announcement indicating there is a new voicemail. A prompt to login and retrieve the voicemail is also provided.
• You can override your out dial with a schedule. For example to only have out dial notification only during daytime hours.
The AccessPhone Web Portal Dashboard provides a quick summary of your new messages, contacts and configured settings.
• Under Message you can play, delete, and other actions to your voicemails. Click the play arrow at the front of the message to play the message. Click the X at the end of the message to delete the message. Also, using the Action drop down menu you can: Reply, Mark as New, Forward as Email, and Forward as Voicemail. There is also a Delete All button provided at the bottom to clear all the messages.
• Once a message is deleted it will remain the Deleted messages for 7 days. In the deleted messages view you can play, restore, or permanently delete the message.
Add or import contacts. Include the name and details of a caller with one or more telephone numbers (such as home, office and mobile phone numbers). You can also record postal and email addresses for your contacts and can have a total of up to 1000 contacts in your account. The interface includes a powerful search facility, allowing you to look up a contact by name, organization name, telephone number or address.
Call Manager - Summary
• Provides a quick summary of all your Call Manager settings
Call Manager - Forwarding
(*You must subscribe to this optional feature)
• Forwarding Immediately will allow you to configure an immediate call forward to another number. After forwarding, the call will not return to your voicemail. You can also set whether you would like the phone to ring once before forwarding. If you frequently forward you can program name and number into your forwarding destination and select the forwarding destination when forwarding.
• Forwarding Busy/No Answer allows you to configure a forwarding number for when the line is not answered or is busy. This can be the same number or two different numbers. You can also adjust the second before forwarding on a no answer. The default is 24 seconds which is 4 rings. If you frequently forward you can program and number into your forwarding destination and select the forwarding destination when forwarding.
• Forwarding Destinations can be add by assigning a destination name to a number. Then when you are configuring your forward of any type you can select from your list of forwarding destinations.
Call Manager - Screening/Rejection
(*You must subscribe to this optional feature)
• Screening using Selective Rejection allows you to create a list of numbers that you wish not to receive. Calls from these numbers will be rejected and will not ring or go to your voicemail. To add numbers to the list click the edit button. This will open a Select Call Rejection Screening List window that will allow you to Add New, Delete, and/or clear the entire list.
• Screening using Anonymous Rejection will reject all calls with no name or number identification when enable (indicated by the checkmark). They will not ring or go to your voicemail.