Access’ TiVo Whole Home Entertainment System Launches Voice Control
11/15/2018 9:28:00 AM
Regina, SK – Access Communications Co-operative today announced the launch of TiVo’s voice control.
TiVo is the future of TV and is a whole-home entertainment system. It is currently available to Access customers in Regina, White City, Pilot Butte, Balgonie, Emerald Park, Coppersands, Milestone, Midale, Bienfait, Yellow Grass, Estevan and Weyburn.
TiVo voice control, takes search and discovery to a new level, providing fast, highly-accurate results of searched-for programs, even when only part of a title or a key word is spoken. With voice control, you simply say what you want to watch and view it instantly.
Content is searchable across multiple sources, including live TV, Personal Video Recordings (PVR), on-demand and Over The Top (OTT) apps, including Netflix. TiVo also allows you to access content on multiple screens—including TVs, smartphones and tablets—both in-home and on-the-go.
Other notable features include:
• WishList – Are you mad about Clooney? Create a WishList and TiVo can automatically record any film he’s made. Not sure when your favourite series starts? Create a WishList and TiVo will record it, so you won’t miss a thing.
• SmartBarTM – A search feature connects you to what they are most likely to watch at a given time of day or day of the week.
• My Shows List – Contains categories that help you quickly locate your favourite shows and recordings. With this feature, you can highlight a category such as “Kids” to view only kids’ shows. This can be personalized and saved for even easier browsing.
• OnePassTM – Gather every episode of a series available anywhere and add them right to your My Shows list. Now you can watch a series from beginning to end in order.
• Mobile App – Enjoy a seamless multi-screen experience. Download your recorded shows and watch from anywhere, even when you’re offline, or stream live TV on your tablet or smartphone at home.
“The TiVo experience is not only visually alluring, but it’s amazingly simple to use and will make it easier for our customers to find and enjoy the shows they love to watch,” says Ryan Howard, Marketing Manager of Access Communications.”
TiVo is user friendly and has many features to discover. For more details, visit our website at myaccess.ca. Sign up today by calling toll free 1.866.363.2225.
About Access Communications Co-operative
Access Communications Co-operative is one of Saskatchewan’s largest telecommunications companies, but we do so much more than provide reliable, affordable Internet, television, telephone and security services. What makes Access unique is our involvement in the communities we serve, especially through our Access7 community channels.
Access Communications began serving customers in 1978. Over the past 40 years, we have grown into a province-wide co-operative serving over 235 communities and 160,000 sq. km of rural areas in Saskatchewan. As a not-for-profit co-operative, we invest 100% of our earnings right back into the communities and rural areas where we live and do business.
For more information contact:
Access Communications Co-operative
Phone: 306-565-5352; toll free: 1-866-211-6334 ext. 5352