Moving to a new address
You can take your Access services with you to your new address and be confident we will be here for you in in every step of the way. There is no cost to move your home services.
Before you move
- Contact us to schedule your moving day – at least 2 weeks in advance.
- To make your move as easy as possible, ask us if you can self-install some equipment in your new home, like your Internet modem or digital boxes – we will be here for you if you need any assistance. Some move requests may require a technician visit – we will advise you if that is the case.
- If you booked an appointment and have provided us with your cellphone number, we will send a SMS reminder the day before your appointment.
Tip: Did you know that Access is a participating organization of Express Address? This website allows you to easily inform your utilities and service providers within Saskatchewan of your address change in a single place. If you use Express Address, we will contact you to arrange an appointment. Please notify Express Address of your address change as soon as possible to avoid service disruptions.
After your move
- Bring all of your existing Internet, TV and phone equipment with you – including your power cords and remotes.
- If you are a Security customer, you must contact us before removing any equipment.
- On installation day, someone over the age of majority must be present during the entire move.
- Moving may impact your first post-move bill, as charges may be calculated for more than one month of services.