What is the Access Communications Pumpkin Patrol?
- The 25th annual Pumpkin Patrol is a province-wide public safety initiative hosted by Access Communications.
- This year, Pumpkin Patrol will be operating in these communities: Air Ronge/La Ronge, The Battlefords, Estevan, Martensville, Melville, Regina, Warman, Weyburn, and Yorkton.
- Access volunteers will be out patrolling the streets on Sunday, October 31,, from 6:00 - 8:30 PM, in specially marked Access vehicles, featuring glow-in-the-dark Access signage and flashing orange pumpkin lights.
- Our volunteers will be keeping an eye out for trick-or-treaters who might be lost, injured or in trouble. If trick-or-treaters need help, they can approach any Pumpkin Patrol vehicle. Our volunteers can then directly contact local law enforcement.
- Our volunteers will follow Saskatchewan Health Authority guidelines for COVID-19, including PPE, vehicle sanitization, and social distancing recommendations. We are also encouraging communities to follow the guidelines laid out by SHA to stay safe if they choose to Trick or Treat.