Regina, SK – Access Communications Co-operative (Access) is excited to announce it is now delivering faster internet, cutting-edge television, security monitoring, and home phone services in Nokomis, SK.
“We’re thrilled to be offering our enhanced services in Nokomis,” said Carmela Haines, President & CEO of Access. “We know how important connectivity is across this province. We’ve got the right packages and services that customers need to meet every budget.”
Nokomis now has access to urban-like services, including up to 1 Gig internet speeds. This includes unlimited data to stream, game, and do what customers want with no extra fees, data caps or slowdowns. With the AccessHyperspeed+ packages, customers get AccessSmart Wifi+. This premium mesh Wi-Fi system covers the home from wall to wall with super-strong Wi-Fi.
With the enhanced services in Nokomis, customers can now get AccessNexTV, a state-of-the-art TV and streaming platform. It features:
- Restart TV – up to 72 hours
- Cloud PVR – recordings all in one place
- Live Guide – see what’s on right now and up to 2 weeks in advance
- Live, local and HD – amazing HD quality picture on nearly all channels
With app based AccessNexTV Stream (requires AccessInternet), customers can get all the features of NexTV and more:
- Entertainment on the go – Enjoy live and recorded TV through one app anytime, anywhere, on any compatible device
- Universal Search – search by name or keyword across multiple platforms
- Cast Away – cast movies, TV shows, photos and more from a mobile device to a TV
- Voice Control – voice search for a TV show, movie, YouTube video, etc.
- Bring your own device – the service is compatible with many smart TVs or streaming devices
The Access customer services team is available and ready to help:
Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Sunday & Stat Holidays 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
They can also be reached at toll-free phone at 1.866.363.2225 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.