Regina, SK – Access Communications Co-operative is inviting customers in eight communities to enjoy ultra-fast internet speed with the launch of AccessHyperSpeed 1 Gig. The service arrived on March 15 in Balgonie, Coppersands, Emerald Park, Melville, Milestone, Pilot Butte, Yorkton and White City.
“These new HyperSpeed 1 Gig communities are just the start,” said Jim Deane, CEO of Access Communications. “Access has even more launches scheduled for 2022 as part of our commitment to deliver the leading-edge communication and entertainment services the people of Saskatchewan deserve. Gigabit internet meets the demand of today’s technology, and we can’t wait for even more Access customers to experience the service.”
AccessHyperSpeed 1 Gig delivers download speeds up to 940 Mbps and upload speeds up to 30 Mbps, with unlimited data. The service also provides users with these benefits:
• Enjoy a better online experience when multiple users and devices are connected to the network simultaneously.
• Stream 4K videos, movies, and TV shows with practically no buffering or lag time
• Join video conferences without worrying about poor audio/video or connection drops.
• Download and upload files, photos, and videos at revolutionary speeds.
• Play online games with the added edge of an ultra-fast internet connection.
• Participate in next-generation immersive media such as 360-degree video and virtual reality applications.
Customers wishing to enjoy AccessHyperSpeed 1 Gig in these communities can learn more by visiting myaccess.ca/gigabit.
About Access Communications Co-operative
Access Communications Co-operative began serving customers in 1978 and has grown into one of Saskatchewan’s largest telecommunications companies. We deliver exceptional communications and entertainment services to over 235 communities and 200,000 square kilometres of rural areas across our province. As a community-owned, not-for-profit co-operative, our commitment to the community goes beyond providing internet, television, phone, and security services. We dedicate 100% of our earnings to improving the quality of life in the communities and rural areas where we live and do business, through our service enhancements, AccessNow TV community channels, corporate initiatives and fundraising events, and our Children’s Fund charity.