Regina, SK – Access Communications is ushering in the next generation of internet speed with the launch of AccessHyperSpeed 1 Gig. The new service launches on December 15 in the Battlefords, with more communities to follow.
“Today’s technology demands faster speeds than ever before, and we’re excited to have the communities of North Battleford and Battleford be the first to experience HyperSpeed 1 Gig,” said Jim Deane, CEO of Access Communications. “Our new gigabit service will deliver an elevated experience for the different users in today’s world, whether they’re gaming, streaming, working remotely, or schooling from home. And we plan to launch this speed in more communities in our province next year.”
AccessHyperSpeed 1 Gig delivers download speeds up to 940 Mbps and upload speeds up to 30 Mbps, with unlimited data. The service also provides users with these benefits:
• Enjoy a better online experience when multiple users and devices are connected to the network simultaneously.
• Stream 4K videos, movies, and TV shows with practically no buffering or lag time
• Join video conferences without worrying about poor audio/video or connection drops.
• Download and upload files, photos, and videos at revolutionary speeds.
• Play online games without interference from your internet connection.
• Participate in next-generation immersive media such as 360-degree video and virtual reality applications.
Customers wishing to be among the first in the Battlefords to enjoy AccessHyperSpeed 1 Gig can learn more by visiting myaccess.ca/internet.
About Access Communications Co-operative
Access Communications Co-operative began serving customers in 1978 and has grown into one of Saskatchewan’s largest telecommunications companies. We deliver exceptional communications and entertainment services to over 235 communities and 170,000 square kilometres of rural areas across our province. As a community-owned, not-for-profit co-operative, our commitment to the community goes beyond providing internet, television, phone, and security services. We dedicate 100% of our earnings to improving the quality of life in the communities and rural areas where we live and do business, through our service enhancements, AccessNow TV community channels, corporate initiatives and fundraising events, and our Children’s Fund charity.