Our learn-to-skate and leisure rink in our Community Park is open every winter. All ages are welcome to come out and enjoy it.
Our community rink returns for another winter season in our Community Park at 2250 Park Street in Regina. Our rink is designed to help children learn to skate, and all ages are welcome to come out and enjoy it. Skate and helmet equipment is available in a variety of sizes, at no cost. It's just another way we do our part at Access Communications to remove barriers for children in need, and to bring our community together in a safe and family-friendly environment.
Access Communications would like to extend a special thanks to our sponsors for helping to make this Community Rink possible. If you are interested in sponsoring our Community Rink, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ABC Central Towing
- Access Communications Children's Fund
- CAA Saskatchewan
- Extreme Hockey & Sport
- Hill+Knowlton Strategies
- Imagination Ink
- Kodiak Property Management
- Serbu Sand & Gravel
We have taken measures to ensure our guests can enjoy the rink while keeping themselves and others safe this season. All guests will be asked to adhere to the following COVID-19 guidelines:
- Masks are mandatory when using our facilities.
- Maximum 15 people on ice at any time.
- Maximum 6 people or 2 households in our warming shack.
- Guests must maintain minimum distance of 2 metres from others.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the warming shack and skate rental area.
- Guests will be asked to provide their information (name and phone number), for contact tracing purposes to our rink supervisor.
Access Communications Co-operative wants to make sure every child has a chance to skate! We welcome donations of gently-used hockey and figure skates for our Community Rink. Our free equipment rentals remove the barrier to entry for children who may not otherwise have the chance to skate. Drop off your donations at our Regina retail location on 2250 Park Street.