Regina, SK – Access Communications Co-operative (Access) is proud to announce it has launched a revolutionary new security product named Business Smart Security powered by Alarm.com.
“Business Smart Security is a game changer for businesses,” said Carmela Haines, President and CEO of Access. “We know how hard it is to run a business in today’s economy. Having a product like ours that helps save time and money, improves operations, and saves on energy costs, can be a welcome tool for any business owner.”
The benefits of Business Smart Security include:
• Save time & money: it reduces false alarms, allows old equipment to be retired, and has an all-in-one solution (security, video, locks, and more) that can be managed from anywhere.
• Make better decisions: receive real-time notifications if employees open late or close early, gain awareness and evidence of activity in sensitive or restricted areas, and more.
• Manager multiple locations in one app: take advantage of a centralized view of your operations from multiple locations with daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
• Improves operations:
- Know instantly about unexpected events such as doors opening at unusual times.
- Auto-arming ensures your property never gets left unprotected.
- Cancel false alarms from anywhere with the Alarm.com mobile app.
- Create and delete user codes instantly for new staff.
- Manage your emergency contact list directly from the app or website.
• Save energy & money: with smart thermostats and energy management technology reduce costs and protect your assets.
• Deter potential intruders:
- Secure and reliable cloud storage that cannot be disabled or damaged in case of a fire or flood.
- View live and recorded video through your web dashboard or app anytime, anywhere – share video footage as easily as sending a text.
- Find important footage quickly by searching your 24/7 video timeline for alarms when people are detected, doors are opened, and more.
- Monitor movement of people, wait times, track the number of occupants in your premises and more, to make informed decisions about your business.
To learn more about Business Smart Security Powered by Alarm.com go to: https://www.myaccess.ca/access-business/security.