Win Great Technology Products
Eligible post-secondary students get discounts on AccessInternet and AccessTV packages. Plus, you will be automatically entered for a chance to win one of these 13 prizes in September.
1x Blue Yeti microphone
5x Bose SoundLink Micro
2x Macbook Air
Student life demands fast AccessHyperSpeed Internet. With several packages to choose from, we’ve got one that’s right for you! All packages include unlimited data and a Wi-Fi gateway.
The best way to keep you entertained during study breaks. Add TV to your internet package for a special price. All packages include one FREE HD digital box.
You must be enrolled in a part-time or full-time post-secondary program in Saskatchewan and be residing off-campus within the Access Communications service area for the 2020/2021 school year. Please present your confirmation of enrollment at time of sign-up.
Students must be enrolled in a part-time or full-time post-secondary program in Saskatchewan and be residing off-campus for the 2020/2021 school year with a minimum of 6 credits per semester in order to be eligible for student promotions. Limited to one service address per student. You must provide confirmation of enrollment at time of sign up. If at any time you cease to meet the eligibility requirements, your promotional discounts may be cancelled. Other conditions may apply.
Connection speeds described are based on optimal conditions and may vary based on the model of modem, customer equipment, building wiring, internet traffic and environmental conditions. Services are subject to Access Communications Terms of Service and are occasionally amended.
*All rates exclude applicable taxes. Limited time offer subject to change without notice. Offer expires July 31, 2021. Regular price applies after promotional period and is subject to change. Student promotions cannot be combined with any other promotion or combo discounts during the promotional period. Not available in all communities.
ACCESS STUDENT TECH GIVEAWAYS – CONTEST RULES
1. Access Communications Co-operative Ltd (the “Contest Sponsor”) is sponsoring the Access Communications Student Tech Giveaways Contest (the “Contest”). The Contest will commence on June 29, 2020 and close on September 14, 2020 at 11:59 CST (the “Closing Date”).
2. By entering this Contest, the entrants agree to accept and abide by these rules and regulations (the “Contest Rules”). All decisions of the Contest Sponsor with respect to any aspect of this Contest are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this contest.
3. The Contest is limited to residents of the Province of Saskatchewan who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Access Communications employees and their immediate families, Access Communication authorized dealers and authorized dealer employees are ineligible to enter the Contest.
4. By entering this contest, all entrants agree to the use of their name and/or photo for publicity or advertising purposes without restriction and compensation other than the prize awarded by the Contest Sponsor or its advertising or promotional agencies.
HOW TO ENTER
5. No Purchase Necessary. Entrants can enter the Contest by one of the following methods:
a) Automatically by subscribing to an AccessHyperSpeed internet plan eligible for the 2020 Student Promotion during the Contest Period and up to the Contest Closing Date.
b) By mail addressed to Access Communications - Marketing Department, 2250 Park St, Regina, SK S4N 7K7 with the entry consisting of a piece of paper that includes your name, date of birth, address, email, phone number and what you like most about Access Communications in less than 50 words. “Access Communications Student Tech Giveaways Contest entry” must be indicated on the outside of the envelope. Mail-in entries must be received on or before the Closing Date to be valid.
6. Entrants may enter the Contest only once.
7. The Contest Sponsor accepts no responsibility and liability for entries that are not received, incomplete, lost, late, misplaced or illegible, including without limitation, due to computer or network or other system interruption, malfunction, failure or breakdown of any kind or duration. All entries become the sole property of the Contest Sponsor and none will be returned. No correspondence will be entered in to except with the winner.
8. There are thirteen (13) Contest Prizes, consisting of:
a. Two (2) Apple MacBook Air laptops (at an approximate retail value of $1300 CAD each);
b. Five (5) Apple AirPods headphones (at an approximate retail value of $200 CAD each);
c. Five (5) Bose SoundLink Micro speakers (at an approximate retail value of $150 CAD each);
d. One (1) Blue Yeti microphone (at an approximate retail value of $180 CAD);
as selected by the Contest Sponsor, to be won (the “Prizes”).
9. Prizes are non-transferable and must be accepted as awarded, with no substitutions. The Contest Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize if the Prize is unavailable.
10. The odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received for the Contest.
11. On or about October 1, 2020, in Regina, SK, a random draw will be conducted from all eligible entries received during the Contest period to select potential winners of the Prizes (the “Draw”).
12. The selected entrant will be notified by the email address or phone number that is attached to their Access Communications account or mail-in entry. The Contest Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any inaccurate or incorrect information provided to it. If the selected entrant does not respond within five (5) days of the email or phone contact, the Contest Sponsor will have the right to disqualify that entrant and to randomly draw another eligible entry. By entering, you agree that if you are a selected entrant that is disqualified and a Prize is forfeited for any reason, the Contest Sponsor will be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard.
13. If a selected entrant is an Access Communications customer, their account must be in good standing at the time of the Draw in order to be eligible.
14. Following notification, a selected entrant must, unaided, correctly answer a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question. If a selected entrant incorrectly answers the mathematical skill-testing question, they will be deemed to have forfeited their opportunity to win, and the Sponsor will randomly draw another eligible entry.
15. In order to be declared a winner each selected entrant must present a piece of government-issued ID to confirm the entrant’s name and date of birth, and also sign and return the following to the Contest Sponsor within fifteen (15) days of provision of the same from the Contest Sponsor:
a) A form affirming eligibility and compliance with all Contest Rules.
b) A liability release form releasing the Contest Sponsor, its employees or affiliates from all liability arising from or relating to the awarded Prize, participation in this Contest and/or in any Contest-related matter.
c) A publicity release and consent form permitting the Contest Sponsor to use their name, city/town of residency, photograph, voice and/or video image without compensation in any publicity or advertising carried out in connection with the Contest in any medium by the Contest Sponsor or its advertising agencies.
By entering the Contest, entrants agree to release and indemnify and hold harmless the Contest Sponsor and its employees, authorized dealers and affiliates from any injury, loss or damage of any kind to persons or property, including but not limited to death, resulting in whole or in part directly or indirectly from the acceptance, receipt, possession, use or misuse of an awarded Prize, participation in the Contest and/or in any Contest-related activity. No Prize claim may be completed after the period of six (6) months from the date of the Draw. An unclaimed Prize will not be awarded.
18. The Contest Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to terminate, suspend or change the Contest, in part or as a whole, for any reason.
19. The Contest Sponsor will not be liable for any human or technical errors that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest. The Contest Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of the entries.
20. The Contest Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any phone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email, phone call or entry to be received by the Contest Sponsor as a result of technical problems or human error, or any combination thereof, other failed entry attempts or other errors for any reason whatsoever.
21. The Contest Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of this Contest or who acts in violation of these Contest Rules or otherwise in a disruptive manner. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE CONTEST SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
22. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
23. By entering this Contest, the entrant agrees that the courts of the Province of Saskatchewan, Canada shall have jurisdiction to entertain any action or other legal proceedings based on any provision of the Contest Rules or the running of this Contest. The entrant hereby irrevocably attorns to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Saskatchewan.
24. THE CONTEST SPONSOR IS COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT ENTRANTS FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF ADMINISTERING THIS CONTEST (UNLESS OTHERWISE PROVIDED FOR BY THE CONTEST RULES) and by providing such PERSONAL INFORMATION A PARTICIPANT IS CONSENTING TO SUCH COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF THE SAME FOR SUCH PURPOSE. The Contest Sponsor will not sell or transmit this information to third parties except for the purposes of administering this Contest. Any inquiry concerning personal information held by the Contest Sponsor should be forwarded to Access Communications, Attention: Privacy Officer, 2250 Park St, Regina, SK S4N 7K7. 25. These Contest Rules govern the Contest and must be followed. In the event of any discrepancy between these Contest Rules and any other material, these Contest Rules prevail to the extent of the inconsistency